Healthcare Assistant required in Killarney, Co. Kerry
Access Nursing are recruiting for Health Care Assistants in Killarney to meet the high demands from clients in this area.
This exciting opportunity will offer successful candidates the flexibility to work either part-time or full-time hours in a variety of community-based facilities.
- Flexibility to work your own hours/set your own schedule.
- Paid weekly.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Work as part of a team linking with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
- Gain valuable experience in multiple locations.
- Fetac Level 5 degree or equivalent in a healthcare discipline.
- Relevant experience working in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of HIQA Standards.
- Up to date training certificates.
- An ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility.
For more information contact Lía McNamara confidentially on 01 960 9238 or email your CV to email@example.com