Exciting Opportunity for Nurses in Tipperary to join Ireland’s top agency Access Nursing!!
Access Nursing are now recruiting Nurses for full and part time work in Tipperary for an immediate start!
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to the highest professional and ethical standards within the model of nursing care practiced in the relevant care setting.
- Adhere at all times to the NMBI code for nurses.
- Actively promote and encourage opportunities for independence, irrespective of age and/or dependency level.
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations, and care to residents.
- Premium, competitive pay rates – paid weekly
- A range of well-established hospital & healthcare settings
- Free Garda vetting and uniform
- Flexible hours and shift patterns to suit your lifestyle and commitments
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Holiday Pay
- NMBI registered
- Experience in a nursing role in the Republic of Ireland
- Friendly, motivated, and enthusiastic, exhibiting the ability to work effectively as part of a team
Applicants must be available for weekday and weekend work. Flexibility is essential.
Feel free to call Robyn Keogh at (01) 960 9244 for a quick chat about these exciting opportunities in Kilkenny
Robyn specialises in recruiting for Nurses and HCAs, if you wish to discuss this or other Nursing or Caring opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
Reference ID: 10092021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time